Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012


Well this is my very first time writing a blog. Im sure the grammar, punctuation, & over the all layout will be sloppy to say the least. I have spent about two and a half months wondering and procrastinating over what I should write about. Whether it be to tell you all of my latest business ventures, the newest girl in my life, the craziest girl in my life, or maybe tell you about the newest or craziest (?adventures?) I've had. Then i figured I could tell you about the times when I conquered troubles in my life that made mountains look like anthills and hell seem like ice bath in the middle of an oasis. And then there were the times I couldn't seem step over a speed bump without smashing my face into the asphalt while my feet dangled over the back of my head.
ahh..good times.
Even as I'm writing this now I have yet to figure out what I want to say. I do know however that I want to say something, a lot of something. I know that I like to write and I hope that a lot of people will like reading what I write. At this point, I figure I'll blog about whatever seems to float my heavy fingertips across this moching keyboard. I'm sure that at some point I will tell you of new jobs and old friends, Fast cars and new girls. (hopefully new cars and fast girls too.)
I hope to write about things that some of you can learn from and/or laugh at. I know that some of your blogs have and will continue to do the same.
I'm Christopher that was my first time, my blogger cherry, my two cents from pennyanny

No comments:

Post a Comment